Dec 7 2011
- Model has been evolving over 10 years.
- Took 500,000 working hours to create.
- Occupies 1,300 sq. m.
- Attracts over 1,000,000 people every year.
- Consists of 8 different sections that are connected by 13km of train tracks.
- Has over 200,000 figures (people/animals).
- Day lasts 50 minutes.
- Has a team of more than 260 people.
Like our Facebook page & receive daily updates on your wall:
You May Also Like
Oct 24 2011
This diorama depicts the 1943 withdrawal of German forces throughout the Eastern front when the Soviets launched their massive and unstoppable offensive attack. This particular diorama was built by Yevgen Sklyar from Precise Modeling - a company that specializes in the creation of ultra realistic scale models for highly acclaimed collectors and museums worldwide.