Mar 14 2013
– Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States (1901–1909). He is noted for his exuberant personality, range of interests and achievements, and his leadership of the Progressive Movement, as well as his “cowboy” persona and robust masculinity.
“If you start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.”
Mar 12 2013
– Joe Rogan, an American martial artist, stand-up comedian, actor, writer and color commentator. He is best known for playing Joe Garrelli on the NBC sitcom NewsRadio and running his own podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience.
Mar 5 2013
– Albert Einstein, a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics.
Feb 27 2013
– Eleanor Roosevelt; she was the longest-serving First Lady of the United States, holding the post from 1933 to 1945 during her husband Franklin D. Roosevelt's four terms in office.
Feb 24 2013
– Mark Twain (Samuel Langhorne Clemens), was an American author and humorist.
Feb 22 2013
– Confucius, was a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher of the Spring and Autumn Period of Chinese history. The philosophy of Confucius emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity.
Feb 21 2013
– Bill Cosby, an American comedian, actor, author, television producer, educator, musician and activist. Bill is also a veteran stand-up performer.
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”
Feb 18 2013
– Elie Wiesel, a Romanian-born Jewish-American writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, and Holocaust survivor. He is the author of 57 books, including Night, a work based on his experiences as a prisoner in the Auschwitz, Buna, and Buchenwald concentration camps.
Feb 12 2013
Feb 7 2013
– C.S. Lewis, was a novelist, poet, academic, medievalist, literary critic, essayist, lay theologian, and Christian apologist from Belfast, Ireland.