Aug 22 2013
Get a closer look at private study rooms of Charles Darwin, Claude Monet, Theodore Roosevelt, Sigmund Freud, Steve Jobs, Thomas A. Edison and other famous people.
“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.”
Jul 21 2013
– Gabriel García Márquez, is a Colombian novelist, short-story writer, screenwriter and journalist, known affectionately as Gabo throughout Latin America.
Jul 20 2013
– Oscar Wilde, an Irish writer and poet. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, he became one of London's most popular playwrights in the early 1890s.
Jun 22 2013
– Mahatma Gandhi, was the preeminent leader of Indian nationalism in British-ruled India. Employing non-violent civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for non-violence, civil rights and freedom across the world.
“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”
May 23 2013
May 12 2013
– Marilyn Monroe, was an American actress, model, and singer, who became a major sex symbol, starring in a number of commercially successful motion pictures during the 1950s and early 1960s.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
May 10 2013
– Groucho Marx, was an American comedian and film and television star. He is known as a master of quick wit and widely considered one of the best comedians of the modern era. His rapid-fire, often impromptu delivery of innuendo-laden patter earned him many admirers and imitators.
May 9 2013
“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
May 1 2013
– Maurice Switzer.
“Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.”
Apr 30 2013
– Anne Frank, one of the most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Her diary has been the basis for several plays and films. She gained international fame posthumously after her diary was published. It documents her experiences hiding during the German occupation of the Netherlands in World War II.