Jan 31 2013
– Oscar Wilde, an Irish writer and poet. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, he became one of London's most popular playwrights in the early 1890s.
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
Jan 28 2013
– Terry Pratchett, an English author of fantasy novels, especially comical works. He is best known for the Discworld series of about 40 volumes.
Jan 27 2013
Jan 27 2013
1,552 downloads so far!
Jan 24 2013
– Benjamin Franklin, a noted polymath, Franklin was a leading author, printer, political theorist, politician, postmaster, scientist, musician, inventor, satirist, civic activist, statesman, diplomat.
“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”
Jan 20 2013
– Dr Seuss, an American writer, poet, and cartoonist most widely known for his children's books.
Jan 10 2013
Jan 8 2013
– Ruth Gordon, was an American actress and writer. She was best known for her film role as Minnie Castevet in the movie “Rosemary's Baby”,
Jan 4 2013
– Winston Churchill, a British politician, best known for his leadership of the United Kingdom during the Second World War.
“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
Jan 1 2013
– Albert Einstein, a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics.