Interesting things, humor, facts, videos, quotes, wallpapers, plus funny and cool t-shirts.
I Like to Waste My Time was started by myself, Yuriy Sklyar, and my brother, Jenya Sklyar, as one of many experiments that we maintain under Threefifty (our creative studio). We're currently operating from San Francisco and Edmonton.
Since its launch on the 18th of March, 2011 the website has grown to 300,000 unique monthly readers who generate over 760,000 page-views.
ILTWMT will evolve as the time goes by, but for now here are some of our values, beliefs and ideas:
- We specialize in timeless, quality content.
- This resource is meant to be both educational and enjoyable.
- Think of us as Wikipedia of all things interesting (minus all the uninteresting stuff).
- We hate ads. And unlike other blogs and portals, we actually use our own website, so we will never have annoying ads on it. It's not all about money.
We thank you for your support!
- ILTWMT Team
- Open up an online store.
- Launch the 'Games' section of the website.
- Personally visit as many locations and re-document/re-shoot all the things we wrote about.
- Launch 'DIY' (Do it Yourself) section.