May 12 2013
– Marilyn Monroe, was an American actress, model, and singer, who became a major sex symbol, starring in a number of commercially successful motion pictures during the 1950s and early 1960s.
“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
May 10 2013
– Groucho Marx, was an American comedian and film and television star. He is known as a master of quick wit and widely considered one of the best comedians of the modern era. His rapid-fire, often impromptu delivery of innuendo-laden patter earned him many admirers and imitators.
May 9 2013
“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
May 1 2013
– Maurice Switzer.
“Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.”
Apr 30 2013
– Anne Frank, one of the most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Her diary has been the basis for several plays and films. She gained international fame posthumously after her diary was published. It documents her experiences hiding during the German occupation of the Netherlands in World War II.
Apr 27 2013
Apr 20 2013
– Walt Disney Company, is an American diversified multinational mass media corporation headquartered in Burbank, California. It is the largest media conglomerate in the world in terms of revenue..
Apr 19 2013
Take a look at these high quality photos of Gagarin, living his life as an ordinary person. It's great to see photos such as these, as it only adds to the greatness of a character.
Apr 19 2013
– Winston Churchill, a British politician, best known for his leadership of the United Kingdom during the Second World War.
Apr 18 2013
– Oscar Wilde, an Irish writer and poet. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, he became one of London's most popular playwrights in the early 1890s.