Oct 18 2012
- Destination: Pacific Ocean
- The impact peels off 10km of Earth's crust
- The shock-wave travels at hypersonic speeds (6,150-12,300km/h)
- Debris are blasted off into space, only to return and destroy the surface of the Earth
- Fires would engulf the entire surface of the planet, vaporizing all the life in their way
- Within 1 day, the surface of the Earth is inhabitable
- The evidence shows that this has happened at least 6 times in Earth's history
Make sure to watch this video in full HD.
Like our Facebook page & receive daily updates on your wall:
You May Also Like
Sep 23 2011
No description needed for this one. Time lapse footage taken from the International Space Station. Nothing like seeing our home from space.